California Flyboard Academy
INSTRUCTOR TRAINING COURSE
This Instructor’s Training Course is for those who plan on training other people or customers, and becoming an instructor for Flyboarding, Jetpacking, or Hoverboarding. This course will reward you with an Instructor’s Certification Card that you are able to present to your insurance company to receive insurance. This course will allow you to return to your own business or employer and work as a certified trained Flyboard Jetpack, or Hoverboard Instructor. The course is 7-8 hours, in which the trainee receives hands-on training, practice, assembly, teaching strategies, and general maintenance.
This full day training course includes:
- Verbal and Written training with an Aquatic Aviation Instructor
- We will walk you through our Safety and User Guidelines and Restrictions and take the User and Safety Test.
- Learn how to install your device
- Learn basic maneuvers
- Learn to Operate the PWC's Throttle
- Lunch Provided
- Equipment maintenance
- Issued Instructor Certification ID Card after completion of all documents have been submitted.
OPERATOR's TRAINING COURSE
The operator's training course is designed for first time purchaser's of our products. It is highly recommended that you take the Operator's training course to learn the products in and out, as well as other important knowledge to help you stay safe and have fun. We have a wide network of instructors around the world that can teach you everything you need to know about this new and exciting industry.
Operator's Training Course Includes:
- Safety and Operation
- Maintenance on equipment
- Throttle control while operating PWC
- Proper use of device
- Clean Up